INDICAID® is a non-invasive, rapid point-of-care diagnostic tool that is one of the simplest, quickest, and least expensive methods of detecting the SARS-Cov-2 antigen in individuals. INDICAID’s portability, ease-of-use, and capability for self-collection and batch testing also make it one of the most efficient ways to screen populations en masse.
• COVID-19 Anterior nasal swab – Sensitivity 93.8%, Specificity 100%
• COVID-19 Nasopharyngeal – Sensitivity 93.1%, Specificity 100%
• Flu A – Sensitivity 91.4%, Specificity 95.7%
• Flu B – Sensitivity 87.6%, Specificity 95.9%
• FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
• Visually read in 15 minutes
• Flocked nasopharyngeal swab for superior specimen collection and patient comfort
|Items Per Box||25|
|Specimen type||Direct Anterior Nasal Swab|
|Storage Condition||36º-86ºF (2º-30ºC) Do not freeze. Avoid direct sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||15 Months (With 3 Month FDA Extension)|
Sensitivity 88.9%; Specificity 96.8%; Overall accuracy 95.6%
BDSC is a medical diagnostics company delivering high quality rapid point of care testing products to the healthcare industry.
Our extensive line of innovative products is used by clinicians worldwide to aid in the detection of medical conditions which include Infectious Disease, Women’s Health, Drugs of Abuse and Cardiac Markers.
BDSC Company offers a range of ordering options. If you would like to speak to a BDSC expert immediately, contact us on 800-592-1041. If you prefer to enquire online, please click on ‘Get A Quote’ above.